Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can't tell me nothing now, I'm gonna touch the sky

So I'm feeling a little better today. So you've heard. I'm sick and tired of writing lyrical posts but I can't stop won't stop trying not to stop not stopping. I'm in dire mental straits now, and I have every idea what to do.

I'M GOING TO JOIN THE COMMONWEALTH ESSAY COMPETITION. AGREED CHOPPED STAMPED GUARANTEED. I'm going to join that competition if it's the last thing I do. I swear.

I'm holding on your rope got me ten feet off the ground, and it's so hard to let go. I can't. I won't. My hands clinging on so hard so hard so hard, but it feels like you're throwing me away. Can't you see? You're my lifeline. And I'm almost fully dependent on you. But wait, there's a catch.

I'm not all that flimsy. I can do what I want, when I want. My body is mechanic, but my heart isn't. And every day I see you together is every day I tear myself apart.

But you can't see that can you?

So, what do you want from me?

No comments: